Public apology to Dale Scheetz

From: "Richard G(dot) Roberto" <robertor(at)typhoon(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "'spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org'" <spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org>
Subject: Public apology to Dale Scheetz
Date: 1999-01-31 13:50:18
Lists: spi-general

SPI:

A short while ago I sent a response to the "consultation" announcement. I would like to apologize to Dale Scheetz

for the implications I made in that mail, and ask his forgiveness for I was simply wrong. Dale is of outstanding

character and I never should have questioned that. If you've not read that message, don't bother. It added no value

to the discussion anyway. Having mistaken him for one of the bad guys, he has been kind and gracious in

explaining how I was mistaken and I thank him for it. I don't mean to waste bandwitdth with this stuff, but it was

important to me to send this. Thanks.

Best regards,

Richard G. Roberto

robertor(at)typhoon(dot)co(dot)jp