RE: [Spi-private] IRC log from 2003-02-04 SPI Board meeting

From: "Lawrence E(dot) Rosen" <lrosen(at)rosenlaw(dot)com>
To: "'Branden Robinson / SPI Treasurer'" <branden+spi-treasurer(at)deadbeast(dot)net>, <spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [Spi-private] IRC log from 2003-02-04 SPI Board meeting
Date: 2003-02-28 20:23:50
Lists: spi-general

> On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 07:37:45AM -0800, Cardenas wrote:
> > Furthermore, SPI is one of the few organizations that has the
> > intellectual capability and the ethical awareness to stand
> up to such
> > a law,
>
> Actually, we've been advised by counsel to conceal all
> evidence that we have either of these traits. ;-)

Your counsel is probably right! But he should caution you not to reveal
attorney-client confidences. There may come a time when you want to
deny knowing anything about intellectual capability and ethical
awareness -- or want to hide the fact that you have a lawyer who warned
you of such things. :-)

/Larry Rosen