Issue #18: Access to spi-private mailing list archives unclear

From: Philippe Cloutier <chealer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2021-04-05 15:21:56
Lists: spi-general

SPI's website allows (visibly) to consult the archives of the
spi-private mailing list, via http://lists.spi-inc.org/private/spi-private/

Unfortunately, this requires authentication using an unspecified
password. I for one am currently unable to access the archives as a
result (I do not remember ever managing to access).

--
This mail's original content (non-quoted parts) is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 4.0.

Philippe Cloutier
http://www.philippecloutier.com