Request for EDU contacts

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: spi-general(at)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Request for EDU contacts
Date: 2008-11-24 21:10:01
Lists: spi-general

Hello,

As part of my current FOSS mission, I am reaching out to United States
based educational instituions and offering to talk to ACM, CS, IEEE
students. What I have found however, is that a lot of these folks are
either very busy or contact web pages are out of sync with reality. So I
thought I would appeal to peeps on this list.

If you have a contact at a University, I would appreciate an
introduction. If you would like to see some of the talks I have done you
can view them here:

http://www.commandprompt.com/blogs/joshua_drake/2008/11/you_are_not_good_enough_for_open_source/
http://www.commandprompt.com/blogs/joshua_drake/2008/11/the_open_source_job_market/
http://www.commandprompt.com/blogs/joshua_drake/2008/10/on_the_morning_of_west_east_08_appears/

And any of you who have attended PgConference: West/East have seen me
speak.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--