Re: Publically viewable resolutions and increasing the visibility of board activity

From: Ian Jackson <ijackson(at)chiark(dot)greenend(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: spi-private(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, board(at)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Publically viewable resolutions and increasing the visibility of board activity
Date: 2007-01-16 19:36:27
Lists: spi-general

MJ Ray writes ("Re: Publically viewable resolutions and increasing the visibility of board activity"):
> Ian Jackson <ijackson(at)chiark(dot)greenend(dot)org(dot)uk> wrote:
> > by T-5 days: Meeting reminder announcement, sent by email,
> > containing complete list of non-emergency business to
> > be conducted (NB, _containing_ not _linking to_).
>
> Ow. So that's Thursday evening in the current model? I'd struggle to
> reschedule if I don't know until then that something I want to oversee
> is being discussed. Please, T-8 (Monday before) at latest.

Oh, and I forgot to say: since motions must be submitted to the public
lists by T-7, you do get some notification. If you really need to
know by T-7 you just need to catch up on the list by then.

Ian.