Meeting agendas and mails to spi-announce mailing list

From: Philippe Cloutier <chealer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2018-07-02 13:04:05
Lists: spi-announce spi-general

Hi,
On June 8 Valerie Young sent a meeting reminder to the spi-announce mailing list, linking to the agenda for the meeting. As can be seen in the first attached mail, I replied to her mail asking what "F2F Action Item Review" means. I left the default recipients unchanged, but the sending to spi-announce was rejected by an unidentified moderator who suspected that I meant it to go directly to Valerie, and I had no answer.

I dropped the issue at that point, but yesterday I received the last attached mail, which points to the agenda of SPI's annual general meeting, which has most of its content in a section with the same title.

Can anyone please explain what this title means? And could something be done so that replying to mails sent to spi-announce reaches authors of these mails?