Re: Worst Case Scenarios - SPI and Lawsuits

From: Brian Ristuccia <brian(at)ristuccia(dot)com>
To: Andrew Hagen <xah(at)myrealbox(dot)com>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists2(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Worst Case Scenarios - SPI and Lawsuits
Date: 2001-12-12 06:38:33
Lists: spi-general

We should really revisit this thread at some point. As far as I can tell, no
steps have been taken yet to reduce the risk of reassignment of SPI's
copyrights, patents, trademarks, domains to a hostile 3rd party in the event
of bankrupcy.

On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 12:54:45AM -0500, Andrew Hagen wrote:

Brian Ristuccia
brian(at)ristuccia(dot)com
bristucc(at)cs(dot)uml(dot)edu