Nomination for SPI Board of Directors

From: Jimmy Kaplowitz <Jimmy_Kaplowitz(at)brown(dot)edu>
To: board(at)spi-inc(dot)org
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Nomination for SPI Board of Directors
Date: 2002-11-25 04:28:38
Lists: spi-general

meetings, and in response to Joey's call for nominations and resignation
letter, I hereby nominate myself for a position on the SPI Board of
Directors. I have attached a platform document in text format to give
you my background and relevant thoughts. I am not sure whether this is
an appointed or elected position, but I urge anyone who will be involved
in choosing the new board members (or who is otherwise interested) to
read my platform document.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy(at)debian(dot)org

Attachment Content-Type Size