Re: SPI

From: Anthony Towns <aj(at)azure(dot)humbug(dot)org(dot)au>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: SPI
Date: 2002-12-04 03:14:42
Lists: spi-general

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 04:06:30PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Apparently there was a resolution accepted in May to have monthly meetings
> at 19:00 UTC on the first Tuesday of every month;

Or, apparently, not. According to my IRC logs, the board are interpreting
"19:00 UTC" as being affected by northern hemisphere daylight savings,
and thus today's board meeting was at 20:00 UTC; although it failed to
meet quorum (Ean and Joey being the only directors present), and it's
been adjourned until 20:00 UTC on Tuesday the 10th. Meetings take place
on #spi on irc.oftc.net.

There are rumoured to be some resolutions that have been proposed over
email related to the nominations received.

Cheers,
aj, not real impressed at staying up 'til 5:30am local time, then finding
out via his IRC logs that everyone was meant to know the meetings were
an hour later in "winter"

--
Anthony Towns <aj(at)humbug(dot)org(dot)au> <http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/>