Re: Board Meeting Reminder for Tue Jan 7th, 20:00 UTC

From: Branden Robinson / SPI Treasurer <branden+spi-treasurer(at)deadbeast(dot)net>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-board(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Board Meeting Reminder for Tue Jan 7th, 20:00 UTC
Date: 2003-01-07 16:17:13
Lists: spi-general

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 11:29:48AM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Someone wrote:
> > So, now you have an apology and a defense. What more do you want?
>
> Speaking personally, I'd much prefer it if people could avoid battles
> of wills over who said what when

Well, that should be a matter of record, and not something arbitrated by
will.

I for one would like clarification on whether the Board meeting
reminders are really Board meeting reminders, or just worthless, meaning
emails.

I'm inclined to consider them the former, but maybe that's just me.
Anthony and Wichert seem to be at loggerheads over the issue.

--
G. Branden Robinson, Treasurer
Software in the Public Interest, Inc.