Procedural update

From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen(at)complete(dot)org>
To: spi-bylaws(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Procedural update
Date: 2003-02-04 04:32:24
Lists: spi-bylaws

To answer a few quick questions:

* For now, I don't propose to hold meetings via IRC. It is hard to find a
time where everyone can meet, so I'm not sure that is going to be really
workable. However, if one of our committee members wants to organize that,
feel free.

* Our immediate roadmap is: 1) decide on our output, 2) select a secretary,
and 3) proceed to identification of problems. I want us to move along to
getting real work done (#3), so if there is no disagreement on #1 and #2,
I'll try to move us along to #3 quickly -- hopefully by the end of the week
at the latest.

Still working off this agenda:
http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-bylaws/2003/000011.html

As always, feedback encouraged.

I think it may be useful to adopt a policy that "silence will be interpreted
as agreement on procedural matters" :-) Most/all of these should be
non-controversial.

-- John