Quick update

From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen(at)complete(dot)org>
To: spi-bylaws(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Quick update
Date: 2003-02-19 19:06:34
Lists: spi-bylaws

Hi all,

A quick note to apologize for my silence here the last couple of days. We
had a major network upgrade go on at work, followed by some kernel panics on
our new server. As a result, I've had almost zero time to devote to this
group since Sunday.

Later, I plan to post the revised agenda as promised. Taral, I think one
person submitted some suggestions after your draft was posted, so if you
could please post a new one, that'd be great. Then we can hopefully make
quick work of prioritization and get into it.

-- John