Status of purcel

From: Wichert Akkerman <wichert(at)wiggy(dot)net>
To: board(at)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Status of purcel
Date: 2003-02-25 08:58:29
Lists: spi-general

With my admin(at)spi-inc(dot)org hat on:

I think we need to look at our current hosting setup. Purcel just ran
out of diskspace again, and the T1 it is hosted on is beginning to
become somewhat uncomfortable (not that we fill it ourselves, but we
share it with Brainfood).

It would be great if could manage a second box somewhere where we can
host things like Fresco and other projects.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wichert(at)wiggy(dot)net> http://www.wiggy.net/
A random hacker