Re: Prioritization draft

From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen(at)complete(dot)org>
To: Bdale Garbee <bdale(at)gag(dot)com>
Cc: spi-bylaws(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Prioritization draft
Date: 2003-02-26 21:19:35
Lists: spi-bylaws

Just to be clear, Bdale -- we'll be holding discussions on each item listed
starting in a few days. These discussions will be public on this list (your
input, and that from others is welcome) and will include a discussion about
whether each item is even a problem and what the best solution will be.

So, summary version is: thanks for the comments, but we're not ready for
them just quite yet.

-- John