Ping?

From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen(at)complete(dot)org>
To: spi-bylaws(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Ping?
Date: 2003-03-12 03:37:25
Lists: spi-bylaws

Hi,

Just checking in on the other members of the committee -- we're in the
important phase now, and haven't heard input from anyone other than Bdale
and David. Please let me know if you intend to make comments and your
schedule. I will try to be as accomadating as possible given the facts.

This is not a criticism, just a polite request. I know several of you have
expressed intense interest in the topics being discussed now, and want to
make sure you have a chance to chime in.

Thanks,
John Goerzen