#01: Election of board members by SPI membership

From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen(at)complete(dot)org>
To: spi-bylaws(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: #01: Election of board members by SPI membership
Date: 2003-04-01 16:11:48
Lists: spi-bylaws

Hello,

On this one, we have the following proposal:

http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-bylaws/2003/000121.html

There seems to have been lukewarm support for it. I think we should quickly
do one of these:

1. Call it "good enough" and vote on it

2. Make changes to make it good enough to vote on

3. Propose a new solution

What do people think? I'd like to get this one out of the way ASAP so we
can move on to other matters.

-- John