[Spi-private] Reminder: board meeting in 95 minutes (1900 UTC)

From: Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy(at)debian(dot)org>
To: board(at)spi-inc(dot)org
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: [Spi-private] Reminder: board meeting in 95 minutes (1900 UTC)
Date: 2003-07-29 17:25:29
Lists: spi-general

This is a reminder that a board meeting of SPI is happening today at
1900 UTC in #spi on irc.oftc.net. This is the meeting that would
normally happen on the first Tuesday in August. It was moved to today at
the previous meeting. Please show up to voice your views and to help
ensure that quorum is met.

(I am sending this message because there's no automated reminder and
because nobody else has sent such a message to the best of my knowledge.)

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy(at)debian(dot)org