Board meeting October 14

From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen(at)complete(dot)org>
To: spi-board(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Board meeting October 14
Date: 2003-10-07 19:53:10
Lists: spi-general

Hello,

Today's meeting failed to achieve quorum, so it was adjourned until October
14, 2003, 19:00 UTC (same time as usual). We held an informal discussion
covering agenda items but took no official action other than the adjournment.

Roll call results:

Board members present were:
Benjamin Mako Hill
Branden Robinson
Manoj Srivistava
Drew Streib
John Goerzen

Others board-related people present:
Martin Schulze [expired]
Ian Jackson [expired]

Absent with regrets:
Bruce Perens
Wichert Akkerman

Absent without regrets:
Ean Scheussler

Given our smaller board size since the expiration of two seats, we needed 6
people to achieve quorum, but had 5.

-- John