Re: Amended Resolution

From: Anthony Towns <aj(at)azure(dot)humbug(dot)org(dot)au>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Amended Resolution
Date: 2003-10-10 10:23:44
Lists: spi-general

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 10:37:27AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> I believe Anthony Towns would be a good candidate for the Board,
> if he is interested.

I'd like to, but there's no way I can make the weekly meetings. Having
board members split across two continents seems to be hard enough to
manage, adding a third just seems like asking for trouble. (Likewise,
not being in the US means I can't do anything useful about the accounting
for donations and expenses, whether on the board or not)

Cheers,
aj

--
Anthony Towns <aj(at)humbug(dot)org(dot)au> <http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/>

Australian DMCA (the Digital Agenda Amendments) Under Review!
-- http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/blog/copyright/digitalagenda