non-profit in NY, MA, IN, etc

From: Josip Rodin <joy(at)srce(dot)hr>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: non-profit in NY, MA, IN, etc
Date: 2004-07-12 15:34:44
Lists: spi-general

Hi,

Our donations web page says that we're a non-profit corporation under the
laws of New York State. The IRS data indicates Boston, Massachusetts. Our
address is Indianapolis, Indiana and can be anywhere. It seems to me that it
would be advisable to explain the relevance of all this, or simply say that
it's non-profit in the USA and be done with it.

--
2. That which causes joy or happiness.