Re: making SPI's public mailing lists subscriber-posting-only

From: Scott Dier <dieman(at)ringworld(dot)org>
To: Bruce Perens <bruce(at)perens(dot)com>
Cc: Branden Robinson <branden(at)deadbeast(dot)net>, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2004-10-15 00:48:10
Lists: spi-general

As long as there still is some method to post via gmane -- I do so
sometimes and have converted most of my list-watching to gmane.

* Bruce Perens <bruce(at)perens(dot)com> [041014 18:14]:

--
Scott Dier <dieman(at)ringworld(dot)org> KC0OBS http://www.ringworld.org/
-- http://www.railworks.org/ -- http://publictransportation.org/ --