Re: plone based website test

From: Wichert Akkerman <wichert(at)wiggy(dot)net>
To: Ean Schuessler <ean(at)brainfood(dot)com>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-www(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: plone based website test
Date: 2005-02-12 17:46:03
Lists: spi-general

Previously Ean Schuessler wrote:
> I'm happy to give you a hand. I don't know anything about Zope or Python
> though.

Write new content. Make a new design that looks like something made this
century. That is the kind of stuff we need.

The CMS backend used is a boring technicality that the admin team (ie
Josip and me) can take care of.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wichert(at)wiggy(dot)net> It is simple to make things.
http://www.wiggy.net/ It is hard to make things simple.