Regarding Purcel

From: Ean Schuessler <ean(at)brainfood(dot)com>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Regarding Purcel
Date: 2005-03-16 18:35:36
Lists: spi-general

I saw some lingering doubts on the IRC channel about transferring Purcel's
ownership. I'll drop a line here to clean up any mysteries.

Brainfood never actually owned that Purcel machine. It was a donation from VA
Research a loooonnnng time ago, so its SPI's box and not Brainfood's. I need
an email telling us to donate it to a local charity. I'll get a receipt and
mail it to Branden/Jimmy.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean(at)brainfood(dot)com