Re: SPI logo?

From: Ean Schuessler <ean(at)brainfood(dot)com>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: SPI logo?
Date: 2005-03-29 22:38:51
Lists: spi-general

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 1:05 pm, John Goerzen wrote:
> Looks nice to me, but somehow the two halves of the umbrella keep
> reminding me of telephones and AT&T. No idea why...

Is that a bad thing? They look kind of "lightning bolty" to me. I'm thinking
about making the umbrella a little more flattened out to enhance that effect.

Wichert thinks the standalone umbrella looks better than the one embedded in a
circle. I agree. So, I'll comp up some more variants on the standalone.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean(at)brainfood(dot)com