Re: SPI 2005 Annual Report Available

From: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere(at)hungry(dot)com>
To: John Goerzen <president(at)spi-inc(dot)org>, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: SPI 2005 Annual Report Available
Date: 2005-07-07 21:11:16
Lists: spi-announce spi-general

[John Goerzen]
> At the annual meeting of Software in the Public Interest on July 1,
> the Board of Directors approved the 2005 SPI annual report.

Great to see a status update for SPI, and thank you for posting it on
debian-devel. I would not have noticed otherwise.

> You may obtain the final, approved report online at:
>
> http://www.spi-inc.org/president/ar/

I've now read the report, looking for a summary on how much money SPI
holds for the various projects. I didn't find it. Is it missing from
the report? Please consider including it in next years report.

Where can I find this information on the web?