lists.spi-inc.org

From: "ShirleySpark(at)workmiracle(dot)com" <bounce(at)workmiracle(dot)com>
To: "spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org" <spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org>
Subject: lists.spi-inc.org
Date: 2005-10-08 07:38:22
Lists: spi-general

Hi,

I've noticed that you are not listed on some search engines by visiting http://lists.spi-inc.org, So I'd like to introduce you our service, WorkMiracle.

Our service will help you to build a better web presence. We offer a star solution that will produce guaranteed results. Our unique search engine positioning technology helps submit your website to over 600,000 search engines and directories every month.
You can sign up for our service in a few minutes. And we are surely to surprise you by our excellent service, which will largely increase the accesses of your website.

For further details you could log in http://www.workmiracle.com

or free to email ShirleySpark(at)workmiracle(dot)com
Do let me know how I may better assist you with workmiracle.com!

Best wishes,

WorkMiracle.com

http://www.workmiracle.com