Please submitt public SPI lists to gmane.org

From: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere(at)hungry(dot)com>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Please submitt public SPI lists to gmane.org
Date: 2006-02-12 08:16:33
Lists: spi-general

It would be nice if the public SPI lists (like spi-general) is
available from Gmane. I read a lot of lists using Gmane, and would
prefer to read the SPI lists as well that way.

Could the list administrator please visit
<URL:http://gmane.org/subscribe.php> and fill in the required info.
Please also ask to have the existing archive imported into gmane.
What is needed is an URL to mbox-formatted archive, like the ones
available from <URL:http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-general/>.