SPI and the case of dissolution

From: martin f krafft <madduck(at)debian(dot)org>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: SPI and the case of dissolution
Date: 2006-10-25 09:40:21
Lists: spi-general

Hi,

I wonder how SPI handles the case of dissolution; if the entire
organisation became incapacitated, what happens to the trademarks?
Or how do you guard against the dissolution?

I am sorry if this is blunt, but I could not figure it out from the
bylaws and I am new in this area and trying to make sure I don't
screw the founding of Debian Switzerland up.

If Debian Switzerland dissolved, everything we hold would be
transferred to SPI.

--
.''`. martin f. krafft <madduck(at)debian(dot)org>
: :' : proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user

"never speak disrespectfully of society.
only people who can't get into it do that."
-- oscar wilde