Re: no SPI meeting remainder ?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Cc: Bill Allombert <Bill(dot)Allombert(at)math(dot)u-bordeaux1(dot)fr>
Subject: Re: no SPI meeting remainder ?
Date: 2006-11-28 05:11:13
Lists: spi-general

Bill,

> Since you mention it, I am interested to know where this email discussion
> is held and/or who is involved, if it is possible.

It's on board(at)spi-inc(dot)org right now, involving the whole board and the Debian
and PostgreSQL liasons. We haven't been eager to involve more people because
we have a number of contrasting, and quite vehement, opinions already. If
you think it's important that we should drag it onto spi-private, though, I
suppose we should.

--
Josh Berkus
Treasurer