Re: Treasurer Plans, for discussion

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: treasurer(at)spi-inc(dot)org
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Treasurer Plans, for discussion
Date: 2007-03-08 00:41:38
Lists: spi-general

Oops, one paragraph got cut off from "Bank Accounts"

Bank Accounts
--------------
Key Bank has, to date, provided us excellent service.  We have no
outstanding checks with FirstIB.  As such, I plan to close our FirstIB
account at the first opportunity (after we get some needed data from
them).

Debian has almost $100,000 accumulated in funds. Most of this is in a
checking account. I wish to move at least $50,000 to a securities account
so that it can be interest-bearing. I'm not sure whether the DPL's
approval is required for this. I may have a board resolution if this
requires opening a new account.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus