Resolution 2007-03-16.jmb.1 : OpenOffice.org

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Resolution 2007-03-16.jmb.1 : OpenOffice.org
Date: 2007-03-08 00:57:52
Lists: spi-general

Folks,

Based on the fact that I feel comfortable that we are on good accounting
footing, and that the additional donations volume will not interfere with
getting all of our accounting tasks done, I'm bringing this forward now:

SPI resolution 2007-03-16.jmb.1

WHEREAS

 1. OpenOffice.org is a substantial and significant Free Software project.

 2. The OpenOffice.org developers would like SPI's support and assistance,
    including taking donations in the United States.

THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT

 3. OpenOffice.org is formally invited to become an SPI Associated Project,
    according to the SPI Framework for Associated Projects, SPI Resolution
    1998-11-16.iwj.1-amended-2004-08-10.iwj.1, a copy of which can be found
    at http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/resolutions/2004-08-10-iwj.1

 4. The OpenOffice.org liason to SPI will be elected by the OpenOffice.org
community council according to the process documented at
http://council.openoffice.org/advisor-process.html. The initial liason
will be Louis Suarez-Potts.

 5. This invitation will lapse, if not accepted, 60 days after it is
    approved by the SPI Board.

--
--Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Project Core Team
www.postgresql.org

(all opinions expressed are my own; I do not speak
for the Project unless specifically noted.)