Re: Draft resolution formalising Debian's Associated Project status

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Draft resolution formalising Debian's Associated Project status
Date: 2007-03-11 23:46:58
Lists: spi-general

Josip,

> It would take eleven Debian developers making a resolution within the
> project in order to get an injuction on a decision by the leader.
> (That's how I read Debian Constitution paragraphs 4.2.2.2 + 4.2.7.)

Yes, but I can see other interpretations of that article. That's why I feel
that "reference the Debian constitution" and/or "any other person" isn't
specific enough; I'd want to have the above **spelled out** in the liason
document, not just in the Debian constitution. As well as what the board is
supposed to do about it.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Project