SPI Errata

From: Anthony Towns <leader(at)debian(dot)org>
To: SPI Board of Directors <board(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
Cc: leader(at)debian(dot)org, spi-general(at)lists(dot)debian(dot)org
Subject: SPI Errata
Date: 2007-04-16 15:15:07
Lists: spi-general

SPI board,

As my term as DPL ends today, this is my last message as Debian
liaison. There are a handful of outstanding issues that need addressing:

1) Please take action on the relicensing of the Debian logos as per
the mail I sent on 22nd February [0].

2) Please create a fund for DebConf 7 expenses, to be managed by:

* Neil McGovern (neilm(at)debian(dot)org)
* Steve McIntyre (93sam(at)debian(dot)org)
* Joerg Jaspert (joerg(at)debian(dot)org)

The fund should have an initial balance of $10,000 USD drawn from
existing Debian funds. Any donations earmarked for "DebConf",
"DebConf 7", "Debian Conference" or similar should be added to this
fund, as should any donations made to Debian for which Neil, Steve or
Joerg are able to provide documentary evidence that it was intended
for DebConf 7. SPI should release money from this fund for DebConf
related expenses according to the directions of Neil, Steve or Joerg,
provided that does not leave the fund overdrawn at any point and
copies of any appropriate invoices, receipts and so forth are provided.

3) Sam Hocevar [1] has been elected Debian Project Leader, with his term
beginning on the 17th of April 2007. As per declaration 4 of SPI
resolution 2007-02-28.iwj.1, I presume SPI will recognise decisions,
statements and delegations made by Sam Hocevar as being made on behalf
of Debian. Sam has been added to the leader(at)debian(dot)org alias which
is subscribed to the SPI board list as Debian's liaison address.

Cheers,
aj

[0] Message-ID: <20070223025437(dot)GA23740(at)azure(dot)humbug(dot)org(dot)au>, available
at http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2007/02/msg00206.html and
bounced to board along with this message.

[1] Contactable via sho(at)debian(dot)org or leader(at)debian(dot)org, and identified by
the GPG key with fingerprint 1155 4B19 A50F 1136 6E60 A499 7CF3 F5AF
2949 9F61.