Re: are we being honest about legal resources?

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: are we being honest about legal resources?
Date: 2008-03-12 15:22:02
Lists: spi-general

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:57:27 +0000
Ian Jackson <ijackson(at)chiark(dot)greenend(dot)org(dot)uk> wrote:

> Bruce Perens writes ("Re: are we being honest about legal
> resources?"):
> > It's pretty clear that there are now two camps that are not
> > particularly interested in each other's project, which hasn't
> > really been the case with SPI until recently.
>
> This is complete nonsense. Just because everyone disagrees with you
> and thinks you're a loose cannon, doesn't mean they dislike Debian.

Uh, seconded. This kind of reference is just amazing to me. I will say
that Debian's politics have always boggled me but so what. The software
rocks, and most people I have talked to that are Debian folks are quite
reasonable chaps.

Joshua D. Drake

PostgreSQL SPI Liaison | SPI Director | PostgreSQL political pundit