SPI Board Meeting Announcement: Wednesday, December 9th, 2009

From: Jonathan McDowell <noodles(at)earth(dot)li>
To: SPI Board <board(at)spi-inc(dot)org>, SPI Announce List <spi-announce(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org>
Subject: SPI Board Meeting Announcement: Wednesday, December 9th, 2009
Date: 2009-12-06 20:14:07
Lists: spi-announce

MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT
--------------------

Software in the Public Interest, Inc., will hold a public board of
directors meeting this coming Wednesday, December 9th, 2009, at
20:00 UTC.

SPI meetings are held on the OFTC IRC network, irc.oftc.net, in #spi.
The agenda for the meeting, subject to review and additions by the
Secretary, is available at

http://www.spi-inc.org/secretary/agenda/2009/2009-12-09.html

At present there are a single set of minutes to approve and 2
resolutions covering YafaRay and sidux as associated projects.

More information on SPI meetings can be found at

http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/meetings

J.

--
Why are we here? Because we're here. Roll the bones.
This .sig brought to you by the letter D and the number 5