Membership statistics

From: Michael Schultheiss <schultmc(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Membership statistics
Date: 2010-01-14 14:14:38
Lists: spi-general

MJ Ray wrote:
> Does anyone know the current membership figures

Here are the current statistics of SPI's membership including all
applications pending, approved non-contributing members and approved
contributing members. Application managers are the people on the
membership committee that approve contributing memberships.

NC Applicants Pending Email Approval 60
NC Members 396
Contrib Membership Applications 5
Contrib Members 438
Application Managers 3

> and roughly what % of each associated project's community are SPI
> contributing members?

Unknown - I suppose a rough estimate could be determined from the
information provided when contributing members signed up for membership.

--
Michael Schultheiss