Computation scalability, network architecture

From: " Тони Стоев | Toni Stoev" <spi(at)tonistoev(dot)info>
To: SPI General list <spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org>
Subject: Computation scalability, network architecture
Date: 2011-05-26 09:38:44
Lists: spi-general

Hello SPI people,

I have invented an algorithm for generical scalability in computation. I have developed a concept for universalization of network addressing employing this scalability.
I am striving to promote these ideas consistently and to provoke their agreed implementation. I am willing to share with you as much detail as you would like to know.

Are you interested?