Re: Donations to SPI vs associated projects

From: Jonathan McDowell <noodles(at)earth(dot)li>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Donations to SPI vs associated projects
Date: 2015-07-14 08:04:09
Lists: spi-general

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 12:21:14PM -0600, Bdale Garbee wrote:
> Martin Michlmayr <tbm(at)cyrius(dot)com> writes:
>
> > I'm not speaking for the board now, but personally I disagree with
> > this policy.
>
> I agree with you.

Likewise; I believe it's much better that donors decide which project
their money should go to rather than SPI taking that role. We've had
past donations explicitly to SPI and there's nothing stopping people
continuing to do that if they wish to support SPI overall.

J.

--
] http://www.earth.li/~noodles/ [] "Reality Or Nothing!" -- Cold [
] PGP/GPG Key @ the.earth.li [] Lazarus [