Re: 2016 SPI Board Election Results

From: Luca Filipozzi <lfilipoz(at)emyr(dot)net>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: 2016 SPI Board Election Results
Date: 2016-07-29 03:40:52
Lists: spi-announce spi-general

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 08:12:26PM -0700, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> The 2016 SPI board election has now completed and I am pleased to be
> able to announce the results as follows:

Thank you, Secretary, for conducting the election and posting the results
promptly.

> The following members are appointed to the SPI board:
>
> * Luca Filipozzi
> * Joerg Jaspert
> * Jimmy Kaplowitz
> * Andrew Tridgell
> * Valerie Young
> * Martin Zobel-Helas
>
> The following members are thanked for running:
>
> * R. Tyler Croy
> * Philip Balister
> * Joshua D. Drake
> * Peter Eisentraut
> * Stephen Frost
> * Tim Potter
> * Craig Small

Thank you, fellow candidates, for standing for election. It's only through the
dedication of folks such as yourselves that SPI can succeed.

Thank you, departing directors -- Bdale and Joshua, now; Robert and Gregers,
previously -- for your service to SPI. Your contributions have been enormous
and I am humbled to be in the position to continue your work.

> Total unique votes cast: 133, which is 55.42% of all possible votes.

Thank you, fellow members, for the amazing turn out. You've spoken, loudly.

--
Luca Filipozzi