Re: Updated Treasurer reports

From: Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Updated Treasurer reports
Date: 2017-03-01 22:12:35
Lists: spi-general

Hi,

On Wed Mar 01, 2017 at 01:08:30 +0000, Dimitri John Ledkov wrote:
> The major changes are:
> * publication of reports for September - December 2016
> * many updates and corrections to the paypal transactions
> - corrected processing of fees
> - corrected allocations of the 5% for the SPI general fund
> - corrected processing of refunds
> - corrected processing of outgoing payments

One more additional major chage we have are the change of expense
groups. While we had in the old (now to obsolete moved) treasurer
reports quite chaotic expense groups, we changed the expenses to have a
better structure:

Expenses
Banking
AccountFee
CPFee
PayPalFee
PaysimpleFee
TransactionFee
Chargeback
Development
GSoC
Outreach
WorkOfTheMonth
IT
Domains
Hardware
Hosting
SSL
Meetups
Dining
Merchandise
Travel
WorkOfTheMonth
Office
Accountant
Postal
RegisteredAgent
Trademarks

We hope to cover most expenses by these expense groups. We are aware
that this might make the comparison to the old reports a bit harder, but
we think this makes the expenses more structured over the whole year.

Cheers,
Martin
--
Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
Software in the Public Interest, Inc. | Member of the Board of Directors