Re: Issue #7 - Website does not show staff

From: Martin Michlmayr <tbm(at)cyrius(dot)com>
To: Josh berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Issue #7 - Website does not show staff
Date: 2017-10-23 08:13:51
Lists: spi-general

* Josh berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org> [2017-10-22 12:10]:
> I think we have a contract accountant, and a contract lawyer. There
> might be a bookkeeping service? Everyone else, as far as I know, are
> volunteers.

We have a contractor who helps triage reimbursements. This started
with the DebConf17 reimbursements and will be expanded. We also
discussed that she can process some payments in the future.

We receive legal services for free through SFLC.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/