Re: Issue #6 - Publish contributions to associated projects

From: Martin Michlmayr <tbm(at)cyrius(dot)com>
To: Bryce Harrington <bryce(at)osg(dot)samsung(dot)com>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Issue #6 - Publish contributions to associated projects
Date: 2018-01-19 08:22:56
Lists: spi-general

* Bryce Harrington <bryce(at)osg(dot)samsung(dot)com> [2018-01-18 09:54]:
> Does anyone know the plans or status on reporting of 2017 financial data?

Unfortunately I don't have a good answer right now, which is why I
haven't replied yet.

The status is that we're behind with monthly reports. The underlying
problem is that our day-to-day treasurer work (reimbursements, cashing
of checkes, etc) is not integrated with the recording/reporting of
transactions, so there's a gap. Long time we need to get better at
bridging that gap.

Maybe Michael Schultheiss or Martin Zobel-Helas can comment directly.
(We'll have a board meeting on February 12 where we will discuss this
topic unless there has been progress in the meantime.)

FWIW, last year the treasurer report came out in July but we
definitely have to do better.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/