Re: Candidate question re: SPI Board election

From: Martin Michlmayr <tbm(at)cyrius(dot)com>
To: Michael Schultheiss <schultmc(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Candidate question re: SPI Board election
Date: 2018-07-13 21:05:49
Lists: spi-general

* Michael Schultheiss <schultmc(at)spi-inc(dot)org> [2018-07-13 16:59]:
> I plan on dedicating hours to SPI treasury work each week rather than
> working ad-hoc on tasks. I also appreciate the assistance recently

Just to add to that, we've been discussing getting more paid help, so
Michael doesn't have to do all of the day-to-day work. There are no
meeting minutes of the July meeting yet but you can read the log at
http://spi-inc.org/meetings/logs/2018/2018-07-09-log.txt

We'll seek input from projects on this in the near future.

--
Martin Michlmayr
https://www.cyrius.com/