Re: Interim director

From: Martin Michlmayr <tbm(at)cyrius(dot)com>
To: "R(dot) Tyler Croy" <tyler(at)monkeypox(dot)org>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Interim director
Date: 2018-08-20 17:08:13
Lists: spi-general

* R. Tyler Croy <tyler(at)monkeypox(dot)org> [2018-08-20 10:02]:
> > You should be able to attend SPI board meetings on IRC on the 2nd
> > Monday of each month, and participate actively. We have a
> > face-to-face meeting coming up in October (4-7) that you should
> > attend if possible.
>
> Is the expectation that the interim director will be able to attend
> to the Face-to-face meeting coming up for the board this autumn?

Yes, it would be good if the interim director could attend the
meeting.

That's why I mentioned the October dates. Sorry for not being clear.

I also forget to mention a deadline. If anyone is interested in
serving as interim director, please email board(at)spi-inc(dot)org by the end
of this week (August 24).

--
Martin Michlmayr
https://www.cyrius.com/