Re: Treasurer's report for 2019-05

From: Martin Michlmayr <tbm(at)cyrius(dot)com>
To: Ian Jackson <ijackson(at)chiark(dot)greenend(dot)org(dot)uk>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Treasurer's report for 2019-05
Date: 2019-08-27 18:18:30
Lists: spi-general

* Ian Jackson <ijackson(at)chiark(dot)greenend(dot)org(dot)uk> [2019-06-20 20:42]:
> > I temporarily allocated a $200 donation to SPI
> > until I can get access to the donation site to find who it's
> > for.
>
> Thanks for your work. I have a small comment on this: I think it is
> usual to use a "suspense" or "holding" account for this kind of
> thing, rather than temporarily allocating the funds to some other
> account, even a "default" one. Something like "earmark TBD" maybe.

We don't use accounts for the project allocation (but meta-data) but
it's true that I could have used "FIXME" or something as the project.

Anyway, I have *finally* been able to resolve this issue.

The $200 are for OpenEmbedded and I've made the change.

--
Martin Michlmayr
https://www.cyrius.com/