Audit for 2023 books

From: Martin Michlmayr <tbm(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Audit for 2023 books
Date: 2024-06-07 04:44:03
Lists: spi-general

As in previous years, the SPI board decided to get an external audit
done of our books for the year 2023. This will be done by Gary
Eisenkraft CPA and his team (<https://eisenkraftcpa.com/>).

I delivered the books and supporting material to Gary's team earlier
this week. I'll let you know when the final, audited financial
statements are available.

If your project needs any information about 2023 transactions, email
treasurer(at)spi-inc(dot)org

--
Martin Michlmayr
Contractor, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.