RE: Al Gore goes "Open Source"?

From: Brent Fulgham <bfulgham(at)xpsystems(dot)com>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)debian(dot)org
Subject: RE: Al Gore goes "Open Source"?
Date: 1999-04-07 20:23:06
Lists: spi-general

Ugh! It's even worse that that. Look at the page source:

<!-------Attention Open Source Enthusiasts!--------------------

A special message for Open Source Software enthusiasts: We are
very interested in developing content that takes advantage of Open
Source software such as Linux. For starters, we are conducting a
Gore 2000 Linux Screen Saver design competition among volunteers
to see who can build the best Gore 2000 Linux screen savers. If
you would like to submit a Gore 2000 Linux screen saver for
consideration, or if you have ideas for this project, please
send an e-mail to:

opensource(at)algore2000(dot)com

Watch this space for more Open Source ideas and
volunteer opportunities.

This must be stopped.

-Brent