Re: plone based website test

From: Bruce Perens <bruce(at)perens(dot)com>
To: ean(at)brainfood(dot)com
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, Wichert Akkerman <wichert(at)wiggy(dot)net>
Subject: Re: plone based website test
Date: 2005-01-14 04:24:54
Lists: spi-general

Debian doesn't generally erect committees that /instruct the people who
do the real work/, I don't think SPI needs to either. Wichert is the
only volunteer we've heard from, let him and any other volunteers who
want to do real work decide how to do the technology. If they choose
Plone, it is easy to manage and it's real simple to add content.

Thanks

Bruce