Re: Copyright issues re Debian website

From: Bruce Perens <bruce(at)perens(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Copyright issues re Debian website
Date: 2008-03-07 18:58:17
Lists: spi-general

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> I assure you that I can find an significant majority of absurdity regardless of the jurisdiction.
Laws are just the structures we put together so that we can live with
each other. At least in a democracy. I'd imagine that someone who
/really /thought that a /majority /were absurd might have difficulty
living with others. That's why I made the spectrum disorder crack. But
we are getting far from the mission of this list.

Bruce