Re: Up to date statements of account?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: MJ Ray <mjr(at)phonecoop(dot)coop>, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca
Subject: Re: Up to date statements of account?
Date: 2008-09-26 17:00:27
Lists: spi-general

All,

> Lets wait for the deadline of Wednesday, 1. October first. From what I
> know and can read Michael is *very* actively working for that and I
> trust him to get this issue done in a way that will also help future
> reports. (Read his mail :) ).

Current status is that we're up to date on checks, Click & Pledge CC,
and expenses. We're currently doing manual entry of Network4Good and
Paysimple*, as neither vendor seems capable of producing a report which
is automatically importable. Then we need to sanity-check everything.

--Josh

(*=look for a future suggestion that we abandon Paysimple as a bad job)